Greek Yogurt Pancakes
(excuse the picture quality, it was taken with my phone)
- 7 tablespoons All Purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz greek yogurt (I used 6 oz plain and 2 oz vanilla)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
1. Stir flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Add yogurt and mix together.
2. Whisk eggs and vanilla in separate bowl. Add to yogurt mixture but be careful not to over mix.
3. Heat a pan up over medium heat. Spray with cooking spray. Add 1/4 cup of batter at a time. Cook for about 2 minutes on one side (until bubbles appear) and then flip. Cook for about a minute on the other side. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
You can serve these bad boys with syrup, fresh fruit, whipped cream, nutella, honey....truly anything would taste good on my new favorite pancakes!