*Adapted from George Foreman
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup of diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup of diced squash
- 1/2 cup of shredded low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup of Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 ripe vine tomato
- 1 avocado
- red leaf lettuce
- hamburger buns
1. Dice up vegetables. Place in large bowl.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to bowl and mix together. Grill until meat is cooked through.
3. Form patties to size of buns. Place on grill or grill pan.
4. Place burgers on buns. Add tomato, avocado, and lettuce.
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (I wanted to use fresh garlic but ran out. If you want to use fresh garlic, dice up about 2 cloves)
- 1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Using vegetable peeler, peel skin off sweet potatoes.
3. Slice up potatoes into 1/2" pieces.
4. In a large bowl, mix potatoes, olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, and salt together.
5. On a baking sheet, spread out potatoes. Bake for 15 minutes.